Wednesday, September 23, 2009

woots

Hahas. At least there is some progress in my work? I dunno leh. zzz. I'm done with my GEM. The past year mid-term tests all seem pretty easy. Heavily tested on the reasoning chapter, which is one of my stronger chapter in GEM. *since i'm the reason. ;)* Afterall, GEM is only testing on tuts 1-3, which seem ok to me. =D. OPEN BOOK ROCKS!

but everything seems to slow down too fast. Distractions from far too many places. First of all, woke up to see that DMC new chapters have been released, spent about 1 hour reading up the 8 chapters worth of DMC. Cheered me up abit, its always funny to see negishi regretting over his actions as krauser. Krauser's really funny when he tries to do good stuff. hahas.

After that did gem revision lo. since it was the first test.

Last night alr saw the PES2010 demo on PC alr. dl-ed this morning, just installed. Ready to play. There's still batman demo on my ps3. zzz. I really dun wanna play leh. argh.

Then the more i listen to satsugai and grotesque, I keep thinking that wow, the riff is amazingly compact, the guitar solos are amazingly good. So I went to look at drum tabs and guitar tabs on satsugai. Oh my, the drum tabs. -_-. VERY HARD!!! But i took out my drum sticks and started playing. hahaha. Imagine if i really get my hands on a guitar hero/rock band set. I would be really distracted ba. Luckily i'm turned off by the guitar tabs, and glad that I do not know how to play guitar. Else, it'll just be another distraction. Though i would love to learn to play the guitar. hahaha.

Then I saw the flame of recca lying somewhere around my bedroom, picked it up. The last book. ARGH~ and so begins my next distraction, reading Flame of Recca from the last book till the first book. zzz. I should kick my habit of reading mangas again and again.

Somemore, last night while waiting for liverpool match to start, I thought of some lyrics to write for this song i wanna write. The title is "Tears of the Devil". Well, maybe of my emo-ness last night, that's y the tears. As for the devil, probably because of listening to dmc's songs. hahaha.

These many distractions and its alr wednesday. At least i'm done studying for one module. hahahas.

@Geraldine: hahas. wad's ur blog siah?

Some of the quotes that i've found interesting:
1)In the end, its not the years in your life that counts, its the life in your years.
2)Do not let what you cannot control trouble you.
3)*old one but still works* Always look on the bright side of life. =D

No comments: