Saturday, September 05, 2009

Every right to hate, you apologised too late.
All the pain i loathe, you do not deserve my love.
Rot together with earth, and witness hatred's birth.
For you will hear bells, that lead your soul to hell.

Awaken to your destiny, for you will realise you're so lucky.
Born to hate, loved too late, promises ate, i'm not your lovely date.
Awaken to your destiny, get down on your kness.
Pray for forgiveness, for giving me loneliness.

Never changed, I am still the man I did not want to be.
Words so strange, I did not understand my destiny.
If my destiny was to hate, then did I love too late?
If I was to love, then would you be the one I chose?

No, the answer is no!
I will never love, one that showed me how to break promises!
I will never hate, one that showed me how to love!
For the only one I will ever choose, this song is for you.
I once loved you, but now I hate you!
This is my love, and I'm throwing it away now!
Down the drain! Down the sewers! Down the sea!
Into a fish's mouth! Turns to Shit!

For you, did not deserve my love!
I loved you so hard, you never replied!
You broke so many things!
Your promises, my heart, our love, our future!
You, don't deserve my LOVE!!!

This, is the song of hatred!
A song of how much I hate the one that I once loved so much!
Your name is to be forgotten!
I told myself to move on! But I'll do that while hating!
Hating the one that I loved so much, I do not love you anymore!

I don't really call this a song, more of a rap. I dun really hate anymore, but this is what i wrote a long time ago. Every writing deserves a chance to be read, so might as well post it here. Erm. Dunno what to do nowadays. Tutorials at this rate should be able to complete by monday, needta read up on some engin stuff and physics stuff though. Still got one 00 gundam to be completed, which i set the deadline as my bday. LOL! hmmm. tomorrow busy day, soccer, then come home, mebbe go out again, then come home do tutorials. LOL. then sunday go play bball! very long nvr play le..hahaha

No comments: