Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taking it away from you

O mans, and so i got myself into some distractions again. So, my love for Seph nvr faded even after so many months since killing him at the life stream in ff7. hahaha. Went to look up on all the quotes that he has said before in the movie & the games. His quotes really do show his arrogance as a man with such incredible powers. Such sinister words, yet when they come out of him, it just shows his innocence. His inevitable path to evilness, he was born to do it.

O wells, so i was thinking, maybe string up all his quotes to make a new song. hahaha.

And i was thinking, my song #11 Special, hmmm. probably need some tweaks in the lyrics, or maybe i jus needta write a new song. I dunno why, but it seems to me that the words i say, the way i behave makes ppl think that i'm still in love with someone from my past. Yes, I do care, but that's all to it. Just showing concern, not love.

All those stuff i've said, the 2 songs i've written, #9 & #11 were meant to be written to a special someone. A certain person, that means alot to me right now. But, somehow, just somehow, she made an impression in my otherwise boring life. I hope i'll not be too late when the time comes for me to be ready to tell her how much she means to me.

For now, i'm just satisfied at the rate of progress of our frenship.

BAH~ back to studying!!! Seph and SS, stop coming to haunt me. hahaha.

No comments: