Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd day

2nd day of sch and i'm already thinking of which lectures to webcast.

Travelled from arts to science this afternoon to get from ssa lecture to st lecture. BAH! and i walked!! wthhhh. the stupid bus driver say those standing behind the yellow line get off the bus. SHIT! i'm standing ON IT!! zzzzzzzzzz. So i walked all the way from central lib bus stop to sci lt34. ): worth it? kinda, cuz i still got to the lt in time for the first slide. But seriously, its looking too easy a mod for me, st, i mean. So yeah, hopefully this mod will turn out well for me, probably gonna go for all the st lectures, still can understand what he saying.

As for SS, there's nothing to keep me going for the lectures. Firstly, arts, so hard to get there! Secondly, after 3 sems of not seeing her anywhere in school, AT ALL, i saw her standing outside my lt just before the lecture started. I was thinking, if she's taking the same mod, then bye bye, i'm gonna drop it. But apparently she isn't, but that is yet to be confirmed. But still, seeing her, it kinda, howta say, disgusts me? After what she has done to me, I don't see a need for me to respect her, at all. Thirdly, is of cuz the 15 mins for me to travel from arts to science, with bus, its still manageable, but walking is strictly no. SO i might not go for ss lects anymore.

And i've sure got lots to complain about my core mods. 2 mods, 2007 and 2011. 2007: its on ivle, but all the lecture notes, tutorials and stuffs are all locked. WTH!? i only hope it'll have webcast lectures. 2011: only the mod description is there yet, no postings by any lecturers or staff. What's worse? The lecturer for the lecture has not been confirmed yet. So wth? WTH!?

and...i'm really more than confirmed, so please, let it be you.

No comments: