Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011

Its finally here, the year that i look so much forward to, partly due to the fact that 2010 wasn't exactly a good year for me, with plenty of downs rather than ups, but i'm kinda glad it ended on a high, for me.

Spent the last few moments of 2010 at rachel's place, with great food and games. Managed to help rachel win some money so that I wouldn't feel that bad for winning money from her all the time. haha. The mee siam was great, and so was the dessert, her mom's cooking is simply magnificent. hahaha. Then we spent the remaining time after mahjong to watch tv and stuff. Can't believe we actually sat in front of a tv to "admire" the fireworks. hahaha. Then as everyone went to sleep, andrew and I decided to play dota, partly becuz rachel said she wanted to see us play, or maybe just her ploy to get us to do something else so that she can go and sleep. hahaha. But well, yeah, spent the first few hours of the new year playing dota. =.= hahaha, but was fun trying out new heroes. And after counting the number of matches played on new year's day, we actually played 6 rounds with our pheonix-tuskarr combi. kinda lame, but fun nevertheless. hahaha

Well, as usual, I shall leave some time to set new year resolutions for a year that I look forward to, in every ways possible. Academically, health, love, life, everything.

1) Draw that fallen angel image that I had in mind for the past couple of months.
2) Seriously pick up a guitar and LEARN.
3) Get my spanish better.
4) Try to hit 30km non-stop by Sundown marathon.
5) Fall in love.
6) Make her happy.
7) Pull up my cap.
8) Spend more time with the people I love (i.e family and you)
9) To attend all lectures.
10) To complete all tutorials and assignments.
11) To be less angsty.
12) To treat everyone with respect.
13) To love myself more than anything else except for her.
14) To set my mind on what I want and never look back.

Well, that seems like alot, and I personally feel that number 9 and 10 are the hardest. hahahaha. Well, as for number 5, I've already told myself, this time I would have to act fast, I won't let the chance slip by me again. I've already missed the chance one, I will not let you go, ever again. You are everything to me now.

No comments: