Thursday, January 06, 2011

sometimes

Sometimes, you just stay awake at night, unable to fall asleep, asking yourself, is it worth it, to do this or that for someone/something. So I looked at myself, why am I wide awake, in an army tee with army shorts, staring at the tv screen showing the score 2-0, where my Liverpool is trailing behind to a team we would have no problem beating 2 seasons ago, blackburn. What has befallen us? Is it because I'm not wearing a Liverpool jersey? Is it because I did not sing YNWA before the match started? I asked myself all these questions, but i know deep inside, it has nothing to do with me. And all the fault lies in one person, a bloke, called roy hodgson.

You want our support? Let me tell you this, every man in Liverpool, every player that has ever played, every manager that has ever managed, they earn our respect through their behaviour, and whether they follow the Liverpool way. You? you want it? Try getting it after you get sacked. I can't even see Liverpool having a future under him. I hope I don't see him around by feb. We need the king back, we do not need a clown.

Needing something new, need an injection of life. Needing you, just the way you are, nothing more, nothing less. Just you.

No comments: