Thursday, January 13, 2011

perhaps

All I needed was time for myself, and not to spend a whole night thinking about her. I want to do the things I want for myself. Yes, i'm willing to do anything for her, but at the end of the day, I guess, I need to leave some time for myself.

So, yeah, I guess that's that. I don't want to spend time anymore thinking about why you're not doing this or that for me. That's not important. What's important is, when you needed me, I was there, and when you need me, I'll be there. The rest, is just not important. My resolve is such that, till someone who loves me more than I love her come along, (if ever there was someone like this), I would let this heart of mine to stay in this place, giving you my all. I'll be there when you want me, I'll leave when you don't want to see me, I just need you to know, that all I'm doing, is only because I want to give you my all. You won't lose a thing if you do not reciprocate to my feelings, it doesn't matter. Cause, as long as you're happy, I would be.

I do not want to emo over your stuff anymore, it just feels stupid all of a sudden. I would rather spend time on other things. After all, I just feel that if I truly love you for who you are, I shouldn't be sad in the process of loving you, at all. I'll just, be happy, with the memories you leave me, and any future memories we'll create together. I really do.

No comments: