Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Worried

Every night, I seem to be able to find a reason for myself to not fall asleep. Yesterday, it was because I wanted to finish watching gundam 00. Tomorrow, I foresee myself staying up for the Liverpool match, though the last time I stayed up, the results weren't that good. But its always good to have something to look forward to.

So what's troubling me tonight? Well, for the past few nights, it wasn't really anything emotionally troubling for me, but just my own persistence to not go to sleep to do things I enjoy before the sem break ends. So what's going on tonight? First of all, I wanted to watch the magic show which I missed during the 8pm timeslot. Then, after that, there was bai fen bai. But seriously, I know all these are not the real reasons for myself staying up. Yes, I'm worried about you. Very much. Get some sleep, don't fall sick.

I shall not say that much anymore. Tonight, i'm just worried. So, tell me, why do you mean so much to me?

I still remember your first profile pic, I still remember your first display pic, I still remember the first time we clicked on that "video chat" button, I still remember all the firsts. Do you remember?

No comments: