Sunday, January 09, 2011

Not like me

Its not like me to blog in the afternoon, since normally all the creative juices and emotions come at night. But well, its kinda getting boring, since there's no one to talk to and I don't really feel like going out to get myself a pair of new shoes and sandals. The holes in my sandals and shoes are really kinda making me gao wei, especially that day when I was out with rachel and the rain water just seeped into my shoes from the hole. =/ Wet socks=sucky day.

Perhaps its those talk cock sessions at night with jon and zongda that make me feel bored in the afternoon, cuz there's no one to talk cock with. LOL. But seriously, mcq? lol. looking at those options i give them, 5 out of 6 were simply unthinkable or never crossed my mind as someone I would want to be with. So that leaves only her, and right now, really, only one that matters is her.

And its really funny, when someone matters that much to you, everything she does or does not do for you seem so significant. Perhaps its cuz u're thinking about her more. Perhaps because every move she makes can make you cringe, or make you smile with happiness. I really don't know how to describe this feeling, but it feels great to have someone to care about.

And I really can't wait for the sem to start, and like always, to put what is wrong right, and to let what is right become even better. New year, new resolutions, new hopes, new me.

No comments: