Monday, January 17, 2011

Hmmm

I can't really say what my feelings are as of now. Its weird, just weird. After 2 days of playing games to try to drown my emotions, I found myself emotion-less once more. Though nothing went according to plan, like wanting to study over the weekend, I'm still quite satisfied with what I have done over the weekend, that is to set my emotions right. Sucks to do this, but I needed to, if I want to concentrate on my studies for this sem, I had to kill those emotions, some way or another. Burying it like I've always loved to. People might think I'm running away from my problems, so be it, at least I won't be bothered about it at the moment.

Well, if only I wasn't that sure about my feelings, it wouldn't have been so painful. But the more I tried to assure myself, the more I realise how these feelings have become stronger over the past few months. Weird as it is, the pain I'm feeling only makes me even more sure that my feelings are true for you.

O well, kinda set my priorities again this sem, so yeah, studies first.

No comments: