Monday, October 08, 2012

生日快乐

我对自己说

one of my favourite wen lan's songs. haha. Well, yeah, happy birthday to myself. Love how I'm off fb, wun have the need to reply to every single birthday wishes. If ppl bothered to rmb, then they'll rmb. If they don't, not like it really matters to me anyways. Its just another day.

And just like any other day, the likelihood of bad things happening remains the same. And guess what, I pulled another muscle. Hurh. Luckily its not one of my leg muscle, but this time round, its the whole shoulder area to the biceps. Very very unlucky. Mounted the chin-up bar, decided to do a jump start while in the over-graft position, then heard my muscle go "kraakkk". Wtf, i immediately jumped down from the bar, and that's it, i knew it was pulled. Its still movable, but wun be able to do pushups/chinups for awhile.

Well well, its not as if its the first time. Everytime I peak my fitness for my arms, I tend to pull them some way or another, and it goes on a downward spiral cuz of lack of training. Perhaps that's why I can never pass my IPPT, always getting injured =/ Should I down PES? But I dun want ppl to have the mentality that I chao geng. I could have down PES with all the injuries I've had in the past, but well, all the years, I thought that I would be fine if I just pull through. But this is only the third year into my NSMEN life, and I'm like that already. Can't really imagine what would my fitness level be like in 7 years. =/

Well, other than that, nothing much happened today. Basically just nua-ed at home. Not even a single bit motivated to do work when I have so much due next week. Well well.

No comments: