Friday, October 05, 2012

Should I have gone for SEP?

Owell, lets answer that question up there. YES! I'm so damn glad that I went for SEP. Only bad thing about it? I'm missing it every once in awhile. Ok, actually I start missing Europe everything I see something about Europe, be it on TV or on the Internet, or even seeing friends I've travelled around Europe with.

Then comes the dilemma, should I go back to Europe for grad trip with my EE friends, or should I explore other parts of the world by myself? It wouldn't be a grad trip if you don't travel with the friends you have studied the four years with right? But then again, we didn't really spend the past 3.5 years including this sem together. First year maybe, but second year, the group split, third year, well, was so busy with tkd and other stuff that I hardly spent time with them, then I went for SEP. And now, this sem, I don't even have any common mods with them. ): but I really wanna travel with them. But Europe again.. hmmm, well well.

Watched this tour show of Belinda travelling around Europe. Argh. ARGh. ARRRHHHHH. rawr.

Anyway, this week draws to an end. Started off pretty badly, with a rather f up FYP presentation cuz I realised how my nice-ness was once again made use of. Stolen ideas, owell. Its too late. Just have to press on I guess. Glad that everything turned for the better as the week gone by. The change in attitude was probably a factor, but glad that everything is back to normal. Tuesday & Wednesday were just awesome stay-at-home days. Managed to concentrate fully in the day to finish up revision for ACC and some revision for BI. Then went for IPPT, and surprisingly, after 1 month of not doing any upper-arm exercises, my pull-ups changed from 1 to 7. Okay, maybe cuz usually when I did, I didn't bother going up anymore after 1, but somehow on the bar ytd, hearing the electronic system counting for me, you just feel that extra bit of motivation. But then again, as always, I can never pass SBJ. Owell. This morning was even better, seeing laoda and yc early in the morning b4 the test and just talk cock for awhile made me rather relaxed. Having mich there to discuss about the test before and after somehow makes the test a less daunting task, something that has been missing for quite some time cuz of the mods I've been taking alone for the past 1 year. Glad that I'm so confident about the test that I think the least I would get is 90%, that's some confidence coming from someone who usually only puts 100% in the finals.

Compared to the week before recess week, I wld say it has gone a 180 degrees. But as another week ends, I'm getting closer to deadline day for CA2. My reluctance to start on java programming isn't really helping. I have no idea why I don't want to move on to java. Probably cuz of how I'm more interested in developing for windows phone, which is c#, and that I'm afraid that moving on to Java would make me forget about C#. Well well, C#, I have to say bye to you for a while then. My love-affair with programming languages. ):

No comments: