Saturday, October 27, 2012

HEY!

ooh, 600th post. Maybe a time to look back on the past?

"Ain't nobody got time for that" -insert black woman meme-

Well, I guess I've looked back on the past much enough to stop looking at it and move forward? Things that have been holding me back in the past, I've somehow managed to cast them aside in the short 9 months since the start of SEP. I'm said it time and again, I'm glad I've changed into this person I am now. Although the last 2 months or so almost made me turn back into the idiot I was, I'm glad I managed to stop it in time. Certain aspects of me that I don't like are still with me, but then again, its what makes me who I am in the first place. The fact that I get taken advantage of easily by people also comes to show how easy I am to say yes to others. In a way, its damaging for myself, but I guess so far, the damage has been rather limited?

Well well, saying goodbye to the old me. I shall dedicate this song to that "me".

It ends tonight by The All American Rejects.

"when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight"

I'm walking on a path where I'm my own torchlight, where I'll make it shine no matter where I walk. Instead of letting people be that goal for me, I shall be the goal of other people's lives. More "me", less "you", cuz I realised, you didn't see me as important as I saw you to me.

No comments: