Thursday, October 11, 2012

I want to be more selfish

than I already am? or should I say I'm not selfish enough?

There's really a whole lot of things that I want, but just cuz I wanna make everyone happy, to make certain people happy, to make someone happy, I choose to do certain things which put myself in a disadvantageous situation. Why bother? When people are not willing to do as much as what you do for them? Well well, in the first place, it is not whether you will get returns for effort you've put in. One prime example? Being so careless despite putting in so much effort. =/ Okay, that's a bad example. I'm just reckless, but yeah, you get what I mean. Sometimes, it does not pay to do good, but does that mean we should stop doing good? I'm still in the belief that one day, someone will understand the good things I do for them, and decide to reciprocate the kindness. Then when that day comes, that someone would probably be the one. But well, right now, there's no one. Maybe if we're more honest with each other, and make our feelings known, there would be less confusion. But well well, I just choose to hide my true feelings. That's not really a bad thing though. Especially in this situation.

If only we could read each others' minds. =/

No comments: