Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm a bloody idiot

So fucking careless, I can't stand myself. Been doing the accounting tutorial the whole bloody night. Don't ask me why I'm only doing it the day before the tutorial itself, I had my hands full the whole freaking weekend and I was bloody sick since after bball on Friday already. Didn't help that the Sat RT basically took up the whole day cuz of it being in the middle of nowhere in the afternoon. Totally screwed up my timing. Sunday was even worse, nike run race pack collection plus concert after that. So I was only left with today to finish up on acc, and my project presentation tomorrow. And why the fuck am I blogging when I still haven't finished anything yet? Cuz I'm so fed up with myself I need to talk to someone, but no one gives a damn.

I'm a fking idiot.

The stress is just, getting to me. Like finally.

Usually I used stress as a form of getting over my sadness, but when you have nothing to be sad about, stress is just, urgh, SO freaking unnecessary.

And why the fuck am I ranting on a blog, which no one would bloody respond to? Seriously. I want someone to scold me, for not managing my time properly. I want someone to tell me to just suck it in and press on. But I'm just telling all these to myself. =/ Yes, I'm breaking down, at a wrong time in the bloody semester.

And its a fking long time I used so much blood and fucks in my blog post. Seriously, this is fucking bloody. =/

No comments: