Friday, October 05, 2012

OBAMA, why u so cool!

Hahaha, his rebuttal against Romney was simply up there. I mean, it doesn't matter if he sucked against Romney in the debate yesterday, but it was just pure funny how he rebutted today. Poor big bird and elmo! XD

Owell, anw, back to today. Probably ended off the week with the worst possible scenario. Whole morning till afternoon was still okay. Managed to prep for my presentation while waiting for mich at the bus stop. The cooking session was okay. Didn't really like the bubur though. =/ but mian qiang had to eat 2 bowls =.= and too bad we ended up doing the bubur, not like it really matters. Its not whether its nice anw, its about how easy it is to make ba. At least out of the 3, it looks the easiest.

Then came the nightmare. Have no freaking idea why I just suddenly had this stupid mindblock while presenting for my CS mod. I just stared at the slide on the screen on the opposite side, and my mind just went blank. All the preparation that I've done previously just gone down the drain like that. Yes, I admit I probably didn't put in enough time to prep for the presentation. But, was really too held up with studying for midterms that I didn't really have time for this. =/ But still, the first time in my uni life that a mindblock affected me so badly. I just literally read off from the slides after that. Ugh, damn cui. Totally spoiled my day, a day that otherwise would feel rather okay for me.

Totally no mood to do anything now. Just sitting infront of my com, watching dota 2 streams while singing away.

Oh, and Chris Rene's new album, well, I kinda like the music, but the lyrics. Eh, so-so. I mean, so much sexual stuff, i was like, meh. The best song is probably young homie for its lyrics and music, but the rest are just like, cui lyrics. haiz. Was expecting more, but owell.

Rawr, back to self-k. ):

No comments: