Saturday, October 20, 2012

what a super long day

Phew, this day felt like forever. Went out to buy the stuff for the cooking in the morning, and ended up having to go to sch and all cuz of some delays and stuff, and perhaps miscommunication and bad planning on my part. Then during the cooking, realised that I forgot to buy coconut milk. =/ Luckily still managed to buy some in the end, and didn't cause much of a delay. The Indonesian day, overall was okay, some parts were funny and all, but somehow, halfway through, I just felt really really tired. Maybe its cuz of the lack of sleep, or maybe its cuz of running in the rain, and kenna the rain even though i was holding the umbrella (well, that kinda happens whenever I share an umbrella anyway, haha). But yeah, felt so tired after that. So when mich said her fren wanted to meet up and drink, I was half contemplating to go home and take a rest first before heading out for supper. But owell, in the end just went along. Well well, at least its kinda fun to just talk random stuff, and to think back about SEP for awhile. Haven't really thought of SEP that much ever since I got off fb anyways. Yes, I still miss Europe but not as strong as the feeling I get whenever I see my SEP photos on fb. Then again, I digressed.

So after that, was on our way to upper thomson and shun bian send mich home, but ended up stranded off to the orchard cuz both of us missed the exit. In a way, I was in the wrong cuz I wasn't in the correct lane to filter out. Well well, I guess, I need to really drive more then? Really have no idea of the roads in areas other than the west.

Then, the supper, well, cuz I was late, so by the time I got there, they've already ordered the food and were almost finished. =/ So had to dabao home lo. Come to think of it, for the whole of the day, the only proper meal I ate was my supper. =.=

And I realised I kinda slimmed down over the past few weeks. Maybe its cuz of skipping lunch and sometimes dinner, coupled with going for RT almost every other day. I have no idea how I got so lazy once school started that I abandoned my exercise regime I had before school started. Then again, I doubt I have so much time right now to start on that regime again. =/ When there's FYP, projects and all staring down at you, all the deadlines. =/ There's not even the time for things that matter, for people that matter. Time, such an important thing, but I still fail to grasp it properly. Perhaps like what mich said today, I have a poor perception of time afterall. =/

No comments: