Sunday, October 28, 2012

Priorities

Wanted to do so much today, but ended up playing the whole day away, or rather nua-ing. Its probably not an emotional thing, cuz I dun really feel anything right now, just numb. Initially, I planned to wake up early to get started on my bulk-up regime again, but well, I woke up at 12pm, just before lunch. Well, nvm, fk that regime for today, I wanted to spend the whole afternoon before RT to finish up on my ACC tut (checked), and to get a bit started on my FYP. But then, frens called me up for dota, heh, played the whole afternoon away. Wanted to get ready for RT already, then guess what, another group of ppl asked me to play. So I decided to skip the RT and just waive the last session of IPPT away, hopefully I would be able to.

Well, that's alright then, I basically spent the whole afternoon playing dota, completely ignoring the fact that I wanted to do work, and wanted to buy my running shoes after the RT session. So night came, I wanted to start on FYP after dinner, but then again, DOTA. =/

It seems that getting off facebook didn't really help at all, the time I save from FB, i just spend it on gaming. You can never convert play time to work time, but you can always convert work time to play time.

Time to seriously get started. I'm so behind time on my FYP that CA2's gonna be so bad. Not to forget that I still have BI orals coming up, and the lack of practice cuz I haven't been speaking much in Indo since I only see mich for 3 times a week and we hardly talk on wa/sms, all that ain't helping. But owell, time management is the issue here, and I should really kick dota out of my life like how I managed to kick fb out.

But then again, I'm watching dota2 tournaments every night. =/

Discipline, why do you continue to elude me?

No comments: