Saturday, October 13, 2012

why limit ourselves?

Why am I still letting my past have a hold on my future? Why am I letting the fact that my legs were injured so badly in the past affect how I choose to live my life?

I should just continue to be sporty. Yes, I've decided on that. Never felt so good in a long time, running with my all while playing bball. Probably cuz its been a long time since I last played full court so I didn't know how to control my speed and just chiong-ed. At the very least I didn't feel anything wrong with my legs after all the running. I actually felt good about it.

So yeah, I've decided. I shall be more sporty! more sports, more running! and to join back tkd at the end of this term! And oh yeah, install chin-up bar at home!!

Why limit ourselves, with our past?

No comments: