Thursday, October 25, 2012

why bother

Its not my problem anyways. It has never been a problem that started because of me. If I had stay firm and kept to my stand, I would not have allowed myself to be swayed so much by someone's emotions. In a way, I would call that my fault, but the situation was never about me.

So, why bother? I'll just keep to my stand. I'm happy the way I am, and why should I allow someone to come in and break the way I live my life. Especially if that someone will probably not stay in my life for long. Friends come and go, I have long been able to accept the fact and move on. So why be different now? Is she that important to me that I wouldn't want her to leave my life?

Important, as a friend. Anything more than that, I've asked myself, and the answer is its not up to me to decide. What I know is that, I'll just stick to my stand as mentioned above. If it happens that there's feelings from her side, then we'll see how it goes again. The best would of course be that there's nothing at all.

If there's anything that really bothers me is that, if I'm just seen as a friend, then why would anyone react like that. Setting a difference between real-life and WA/sms, is there really a need for that? Shouldn't friends be able to talk no matter what, that if one party really needs somebody to talk to, the friend would be there? If anything, its the difference that makes me gaowei. And its the fact that I'm choosing to not confront about it that makes me even more gaowei. I've always been one that would want to put conflicts on the table and talk things out, so why the situation now? Maybe I just don't wanna be tied down by anything right now, I don't wanna have more things to worry about?

Yes, I'm running away from the problem, but I've already tried my best to solve it, but to no avail. Life goes on anyway. =/

No comments: